Geometry Manager For Mobile

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sat May 16 13:29:37 EDT 2015

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> Am I the only person who enjoys hand-crafting resizeStack handlers?

I spent the first 6 months of using LC writing a generic resizing library
with aspect ratio independence. I just make a few calls to it in my
resizestack handlers and I'm done. On mobile there always a few odd-ball
cases like native scrollers. I make fix/enhancements to the library maybe
one or twice a year now. I agree that coding and testing the core logic
requires the vast majority of the programming time even when you roll your
own resizing.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services