iOS & Android App in a Day workshop (and much more)

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri May 15 08:18:48 EDT 2015

Wow! That's excellent news David!

Actually there is one other experienced LiveCoder who may be coming down to
Plymouth as well (won't say who it it until she/he confirms)

I'll try contacting you off-list now...

PS: this other LiveCoder told me that Heather apparently has knowledge of
schools in the region who use LiveCode, I'm emailed her and am hoping she'll
pass on their details to me so I can see they have any teachers and/or
students wishing to participate...

Kind regards

Dave

-----
"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein