Helppppp-iOS Provisioning desperation

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu May 14 16:48:51 EDT 2015

One other thing you might try is looking in the Standalone Application
Settings at your app's standalone name (in the General pane) and its
Display Name (in the iOS pane).  One of these entries needs to exactly
match the app name you listed in your provisioning file (I can never
remember which one) but this has tripped me up a few times.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design