reporting

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu May 14 15:14:53 EDT 2015

Lynn,

The one thing I didn't see for Valentina reporting is anything that will
let me do it from iOS.  We're right on the verge of wanting to airPrint
reports from handhelds.  Is that coming, or did I miss it?

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>
wrote:

> QR does not appear to be OSS.  Quartam PDF is.  QR has not been updated in
> several years, and requests for support have not been responded to, yet.
> The last email I sent was about a week ago.
>

> --
>    and did a little diving.
> And God said, "This is good."

   and did a little diving.