Strange Characters...

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Thu May 14 06:03:59 EDT 2015

> On 14 May 2015, at 10:37, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> In fact I think one of the best things RunRev could do at the moment is release a list of unsolved bugs alongside
> a schedule for sorting them out: this would serve 2 purposes:
>
> 1. It would force RunRev to address some seriously long-term bugs fairly promptly.
>
> 2. It would calm us down knowing that there was a point in submitting bug reports.
>
> Richmond.

I don’t know why I have this feeling but I am thinking some of the user interface bugs will not be addressed in LC6 & LC7 but are on the back burner awaiting the creation of a widget in LC8.

The one that immediately comes to mind is the TabPanel on the Mac where the text is formatted incorrectly in the tabs.

Don’t know why I’m think this but perhaps I’m psychic.

All the best

Terry