Status of on-rev restore?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.org
Tue May 12 04:48:50 EDT 2015

Yes.

I have some websites still down, and email (including my own main email
address) not working.

I submitted an urgent support ticket last week, and got a prompt
response saying I had been transferred to sage. I immediately replied
giving a list of what was still not working. No reply, and nothing has
changed since.

I sent a follow-up email to that ticket yesterday - but no response.

I have just about run out of ideas, so I've started transferring to
another hosting provider - but that's quite a painful process because I
have lots of things depending on the on-rev setup.

How about you ?

-- Alex