memory munching group

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon May 11 18:14:02 EDT 2015

On 5/11/2015 2:11 PM, David V Glasgow wrote:

> I got the field to report its layermode at various points, and it
> seems to be static.  I was really optimistic that that might be the
> issue, but it seems not.
>
> Are we at the bottom of the barrel yet?

The only other thing I can think of is that you have a global or
script-local variable, or a custom property somewhere, that is
accumulating an increasing value over time. Are you storing data
somewhere like that? It doesn't seem like that would be related to your
text field, but it's all I can think of.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com