Kickstarter 2013 Revisited

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:36:50 EDT 2015

On 11/05/15 17:46, Terence Heaford wrote:
> Just for fun.
>

> Can someone tell me who invented the Computer?
>

> All the best
>
> Terry

Well it was either Charles Babbage in England - who invented a
mechanical computer,

The inventor of the strange navigational computer fished out of the
Mediterranean and dated as about 2500 years old,

Or those bods in the second World War working at Bletchley Park in England,

or all sorts of other tinkerers we have not heard of . . .

Because it is well known that no one person ever invents one thing, but
that at some point in history
several people seem to come up with incredibly similar things.

Think of Calculus and then try to work out if it was Newton or Leibniz,
or that other bloke whose name escapes me.

Richmond.