Kickstarter 2013 Revisited

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon May 11 04:34:55 EDT 2015

I'm not entirely sure what "seamless" means . . . but

if I open a stack authored in LC 4.5 where I have script lines like this:

set the unicodeText of fld "TEKST" to numToChar(12345)

things don't work.

Were I convinced of the necessity of converting my source stack of my
Devawriter Pro
(and my other language processing tools) to 7+ I would have to alter one
h*ll of a lot
of code.

Of course if I could see a reason to justify that I would grab 5 litres
of strong coffee,
some matchsticks to prop my eyelids open, and get down to some serious work.

But I cannot.

Richmond.