about Mark...

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Sun May 10 12:55:49 EDT 2015

I was puzzled too, I hadn’t noticed anyone criticizing you posting here. I did just think of something. We’ve been assuming that it was the mildly sarcastic “did he run out of things to develop” part that was the problem, but maybe it was the “This is in no way a complaint” part. If that was misread as “this is a complaint”, then I could understand the reaction.