problems with revdb_connect

Inselfan baleareninsel at gmx.net
Sat May 9 17:50:05 EDT 2015

Good evening,

after a long long time, I'm back here :)

I'm still using LC 4.3.5, which is, like me a bit older but it works (like
me) and I learned to handle the bugs there.

Since years I use
put revdb_connect ("mySQL","192.168.Y.XX","databasename","root",,,) into
DB_ID

which is doing what ist has to do. Since today I get an unexpected error:

revdberr,invalid database type

in the programmers-version with the source code. Strange enough, it works
with the same, but compiled code on the same computer

Does anybody has an idea, what is going on there and what I should
control/test?

Thanks for your help and helpfull ikdeas

Horst