[ANN] mergAV 4, mergBanner 2 & iOS 8.3 builds

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sat May 9 12:39:46 EDT 2015

Did I mention that the barcode scanning is FAST in the new AV?  HOLY CRAP
is it fast.  It is mucho fasto.  I would be hard pressed to scan as fast
with a CCD or laser gun.  It really is screaming fast.  If I lay a bunch of
codes to be scanned next to each other, I am done in a flash with it,
including decoding them to determine if the user is trying to pull a fast
one with one of the scans.  Monte also put in a redLaser-esque trace line
so you can see which one it's reading, and if it is reading it, which is a
great way to let the user know that the focus, angle, etc. are good.  When
I'm oversampling, I am done in no time.