Question on How to Distribute iOS apps for testing

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Thu May 7 19:56:01 EDT 2015

Sheesh! I did it again! After quitting and restarting iTunes, checking in the library using the finder, it my app showed up and loaded onto my iPhone successfully. Dragging the app to the iTunes screen didn’t work, and most of the google pages addressing this are old. Anyway, it does work with iTunes, and all I need to do now is get the ID numbers of all of the folks who want my app and add them to the provisioning profile.

It’s pretty easy once you get through all the hoops. I’m almost having fun…. almost. Anyway, my first app is a Yoga lesson app that will keep me relaxed while not tearing my hair out for the next app.

Now on to real work.

Best,
Bill