OT: where to find a tutorial about putting up a web site at on-rev

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu May 7 16:35:20 EDT 2015

I haven’t had much luck getting info out of on-rev, and I know they’ve had their problems, so I’m looking to this list for a source of advice even though it’s OT. Quite simply I’m trying to upload some simple web pages that worked fine on another hosting system to my on-rev space. I can get into my cPanel and create folders etc but I just don’t seem to be able to understand how to configure my bit of on-rev (it’s diesel actually) to allow direct ftp to the public_html folder: or perhaps that’s not what I am supposed to be doing.

Can anyone point me to a tutorial on this stuff - I am totally at square one.

TIA

Graham