Communication Suggestion for LiveCode (RunRev)

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Thu May 7 15:29:21 EDT 2015

Very much agree that more information would have gone a long way to reducing
the uncertainty and  hostility vented. I do not understand why such info was
not posted on the server status page, it seems the obvious place? I still
have two sites down and I am still waiting (patiently) for a response from
LiveCode as to why this is. I understand that shit happens and hardware
fails but there is no excuse for not letting your customers know what is
going on.

I used to manage around 280 sites on various servers and via various hosting
companies and yes problems occurred but I learned very early on that
information flow is key to keeping your clients calm and on your side.

Even after all this time we still do not know what the initial problem was
which caused the server change.

I'm usually a great LiveCode promoter but feel at the moment disappointed in
LiveCode's performance on this issue,

-----
Andy Piddock

Copy the new cloud space, get your free 15GB space now:
Get Copy

Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode