Communication Suggestion for LiveCode (RunRev)

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu May 7 15:12:47 EDT 2015

I suggested such an info page, which informs about planned and urgent maintenance or about any other related stuff, a long time ago.
I mentioned that this also would reduce the urgent support requests, because in cases of a server fault the users could see there is already someone working to fix the problem.

I also suggested to inform the customers by email if and when „normal“ maintenances are planned.

Maybe after this big bang they will think about such an info page.

Matthias