PNG Metadata

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Wed May 6 12:41:28 EDT 2015

I'm looking for a native way to extract and write to PNG metadata - in
particular textual information chunks:

   - http://dev.exiv2.org/projects/exiv2/wiki/The_Metadata_in_PNG_files
   - http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/spec/1.2/PNG-Chunks.html

I was wandering if anyone has done this - and may Alex Tweedly's libEXIF
may be a good start - but I can't track it down?