Forcing 'paste' to paste plain text

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed May 6 12:34:13 EDT 2015

This works. Put it in a button. Copy some styled text.  Click the button.
Go anywhere and paste.

*on* mouseUp

   *get* the clipboardData["text"]

   *set* the clipboardData["text"] to it

*end* mouseUp

See, it even worked on my script (*StyledText above, *PlainText below)

on mouseUp

   get the clipboardData["text"]

   set the clipboardData["text"] to it

end mouseUp

Roger EllerGraphics Systems Analyst

803 North Maple StreetP: 864.967.1625Simpsonville, SC 29681C: 864.908.0337
SealedAir.com <http://www.sealedair.com/>Roger.E.Eller at SealedAir.com