[OT] False timeout error after URL retrieval

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue May 5 14:21:55 EDT 2015

Jacque,

It sounds to me that the server is sending back an incorrect content length
header for the data that is being sent to LiveCode. LiveCode maybe waiting
for more data that is never going to arrive. Try comparing the actual
length of the data to the content length value in the header and see if
they match.

--
Trevor DeVore