OT : Hosting providers

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon May 4 03:11:16 EDT 2015

I just noticed, that one of our accounts which is on JASMINe since 2013 (it was moved from pancake at that time), now shows also old DB data from 2014.

Not only  our shop is no showing outdated products, but also it is not  working correctly anymore because the onfiguration is stored in the db also and we are changing passwords regularly. Even our user access db for download is not up to date any more.

This shows me
1.they did not delete the old account data  on Pancake after our move to jasmine in 2013 and did include that old data in every backup.
2. they do not have a correct overview which accounts are on which system.

So if there are others who moved from Pancake to Jasmine some time ago. Check your Databases.

Regards,

Matthias