LiveCode forums down today?

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Sun May 3 13:40:40 EDT 2015

Can you confirm it's pancake? They moved all my stuff temporarily to jasmine
and then I got an email today to say I was being moved to 'sage' (I had
heard they were buying a new server and guessed sage was pancake's
replacement - but maybe they just got an extra server to help with the load
[which would be a good idea] and have patched up pancake...

-----
"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein