OT: Hosting providers

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Sun May 3 12:14:45 EDT 2015

Alex on Friday I opened an account with www.host.com (who have been
recommended by others on on this list, apart from anything else because they
have LiveCode Server preinstalled) - and within about 30 minutes I had
bought a domain and set it up with a stock installation of revigniter.

So far everything seems to be good and I'm happy with them (so far) - and
think I'll start migrating stuff to them in the by-and-by...

Kind regards

Dave

-----
"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein