Displaying Web Pages in a Field

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri May 1 11:37:08 EDT 2015

William Prothero wrote:

 > The only thing is that it’s a bit more tricky to get info transferred
 > between the web field and livecode, but it’s do-able.

That, and it doesn't exist at all in LiveCode for Linux.

It's funny, but the weakest link for me in using Ubuntu isn't anything
in the OS or its ecosystem - I have all the apps I need, and I'm as
productive in the OS itself as I am on Mac.

The only thing that causes productivity loss for me is LiveCode's lack
of feature parity. :(

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems