On-Rev server Pancake problems - old backup restored?

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Fri May 1 02:31:04 EDT 2015

My sites are still showing 2014 data, this is taking way too long to sort and
the feedback from LiveCode has in my opinion been very poor.

Surely it would not be too much trouble to have server status issue info out
up on the server status page?

-----
Andy Piddock

Copy the new cloud space, get your free 15GB space now:
Get Copy

Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode