Repeat ... kind'a

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri May 1 00:57:42 EDT 2015

As an alternative, you might consider using the more ubiquitous /* ... */ form to comment out large blocks of code.  The biggest benefit is no extra characters in front of each line, but you do need to add the (4) characters manually.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media UX/UI Design