Summer (Winter) Time Fun

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Mar 31 12:31:15 EDT 2015

If you have 10 minutes to spare, check out the video at
https://youtu.be/-5wpm-gesOY on the topic of dealing with time zones and
various other time related anomalies It's quite funny!

It does mention that there is open source code to deal with this but
doesn't say where it can be found.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>