OT: On-Rev issue (non-emergency)

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Mar 31 10:34:43 EDT 2015

Sorry to be OT, but I can’t describe my need for On-Rev support to be an emergency, yet I am completely stuck until I get help and I have not had a squeak out of On-Rev support since asking a question on 28th March; and my attempts to join the forum have not worked so far, as nobody has activated my account.

Since many on this list have On-Rev accounts, maybe someone can enlighten me. I want to change Magic Quotes GPC to ‘Off’. I need this for an installation process. As there’s nothing relevant that I can see in the cPanel and I have no real idea what this means, I need someone to tell me how to do it or to do it for me.

If anyone can help, thanks. If not I’ll just wait for the folks at On-Rev to catch up.

Graham