mobile app stores - personal v. corporate customers

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Mon Mar 30 23:13:14 EDT 2015

Mark:
This sounds like something I’ve been considering too. In my case, it’s an educational app. I have a basic app with basic functionality. Then there could be a paid app that is pretty much the same, with enhanced functionality, that required a login to get advanced functionality.

What I’m thinking about is a basic app that allows students to collect Earth data. The advanced app would have activities, quizzes, etc, that used that data and sent the results of student work to the teacher.

Best,
Bill