[OT] And You Thought Richmond Kept Old Macs Alive

Marian Petrides MD mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 26 13:55:15 EDT 2015

Gotcha all beat. I still have my Apple ][+ (purchased 4/4/1980) and it still works—did a power supply transplant 20 years ago. Plus three Apple ][ GSs—two work, one is parts for the others.

And, of course, my 512K Enhanced Mac (Fat Mac), which also works. And a bunch of newer Macs, LC 2, gumdrop iMacs, fruit colored iBooks. All of them work. It’s a regular Mac museum in the making up there in my loft. Too bad I don’t have space to display all my goodies.