Bug in LC Menu when opening windows as a sheet LC 6.7.3 and 7.0.3 OS X?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Mar 24 15:56:51 EDT 2015

Terence Heaford wrote:

 > I was purely raising what I believe is LC not following the user
 > interface norms in OS X.
 >
 > If they can’t or won’t sort it then just say so or say nothing (this
 > last option would be disappointing)
 >
 > I raised a valid point and I am still no clearer as to whether LC
 > will/can sort it.

You've found that this issue affects Xojo as well, and I've found that
it affects many other apps as well.

If you believe this may be something LiveCode may be able to work around
have you considered filing a bug report?

Please let us know the report number if you do.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems