Bug in LC Menu when opening windows as a sheet LC 6.7.3 and 7.0.3 OS X?

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Tue Mar 24 14:39:10 EDT 2015

> On 24 Mar 2015, at 18:28, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for confirming what I'd written earlier, that this isn't limited to LiveCode.

I didn’t say it wasn’t in other apps, all I said was it’s not in any Apple apps I have found, so clearly there is an answer.

Perhaps the timer answer is the answer perhaps it is not for other reasons I am not aware of.

Perhaps LC engineers and these other Apps engineers do not know how to correctly implement Apple’s API on this.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps….

Perhaps a LC engineer could elaborate on why it happens in the first place and wether or not the timer solution is reliable.

All the best

Terry