Bug in LC Menu when opening windows as a sheet LC 6.7.3 and 7.0.3 OS X?

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Tue Mar 24 14:20:39 EDT 2015

Well,

A solution.

I also play around with Xojo and noticed that this has the same problem so I posted on their Forum and the reply was to use a timer.

So, I implemented this in LC and it has worked.

send "myPageSetup" to me in 100 milliseconds

I wonder why LC have not implemented it in the IDE.

Can anyone see a problem?

All the best

Terry