Question re large project organization

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Mar 24 13:49:59 EDT 2015

William Prothero wrote:

 > Yes. I selected each stack and put in a password for it. I’m going
 > to make a test stack and submit a bug report, if it shows the same
 > behavior.

If there is a bug here it seems limited to the IDE's interface for that.
  Setting the password of a stack here using the Message Box, then
quitting, then re-launching and attempting to access the script prevents
me from doing so, with the IDE noting that the stack is password-protected.

If you file the report please note the number here so we can follow along.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems