Question re large project organization

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Tue Mar 24 10:55:42 EDT 2015

Phil:
Tnx for the info. I did try the “password protect” checkbox and put in a password, but there must be something I’m missing because after making a standalone, the password checkbox and entered password has been set back to blank in the “Standalone Settings” “stacks” panel, and the stacks that I specified have not been password protected. I can open the source stack and compare it to one generated for the app, and they are the same (in a text editor) and still have the “.livecode” extension. Of course, the main “splash” stack has been encrypted, as expected.

Is there some other setting I need to make, to enable this? When I create the standalone, only the “splash” stack is open, but ….

I’m using LiveCode 7.0.3, commercial version on Mac Yosemite.

Regards,
Bill