printPaperRectangle & LC7

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Sun Mar 22 07:20:42 EDT 2015

> On 22 Mar 2015, at 11:06, Terence Heaford <t.heaford at icloud.com> wrote:
>
> How can I ensure that the default printer is showing in the Page Setup Dialog Box?

There appears to be a bug in LC 7’s implementation of the Page Setup Dialogue Box.

On LC 6.7.3 if you select a printer in the Page Setup Dialogue Box that selection is retained the next time you open it.

On LC 7.0.3 if you select a printer in the Page Setup Dialogue Box the selection is not retained as next time you visit it it says “Any Printer”

This may only apply to Mac, as I have no means of testing on other systems.

All the best

Terry