printPaperRectangle & LC7

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Sun Mar 22 07:06:16 EDT 2015

> On 22 Mar 2015, at 01:28, Paul Hibbert <paul at livecode.org> wrote:
>
> Long answer to a short question, skip this if you're not interested in printing on a Mac…

The issue for me  seems to be that the first time I open the page setup dialog box my default printer is not selected, “Any Printer” is selected.

This seems to throw the dimensions and hence calculations.

On the first pass if I select the printer actually connected to my computer the printout is correct.

So, the question is:

How can I ensure that the default printer is showing in the Page Setup Dialog Box?

My default printer is selected correctly in the System Preferences.

All the best

Terry