Speaking of modals...

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Mar 20 16:56:23 EDT 2015

I take this back. I had a bug in my unModal handler. Turns out this works a peach! I have a front script with this handler in it:

on unModal theStack
   lock messages
   save stack theStack
   close stack theStack
   open stack theStack
   unlock messages
end unModal

I then have a Debug menu in the moralized stack which has this in the menuPick:

on menuPick pWhich
   switch pWhich
      case "Demodalize"
         put the short name of this stack into thisStack
         unmodal thisStack
         break
   end switch
end menuPick