[semi-OT] Distributing apps for iOs outside iTunes

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 18 08:06:54 EDT 2015

I take this the other way:  I want more control, not less.  I take it
personally when something I build isn't freaking awesome.  I consider other
enterprises' employees to be part of my team when I write something for
them.  I am their IT guy, so the last thing I want to do is take a chance
on someone "over there" dropping the ball and making something break, that
I then have to clean up, especially when they're under the gun.  Spoiling
them rotten is my privilege.  They will be in one of my profiles.