LC7 & Unicode

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Mar 18 00:38:01 EDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 11:13 PM, Kay C Lan <lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Some people believe the World Trade Centres were a controlled demolition
> perpetrated by the US Gov. No matter how many times you show them videos of
> planes crashing into WTC 1 & 2 they wont change their mind and the theories
> and websites persist. People have decided that Unicode is to blame for LC

This is especially a really bad analogy.
Some people and 1100 Engineers and architects who say steel buildings don't
collapse by a jet fuel fire.

There are false flags all around us. But people believe what they are told
by 'official investigations'.

sorry, this irked me.  you opened the door.

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words