Oops... I've made a mistake..:-(

Chris Sheffield cs_livecode at icloud.com
Tue Mar 17 13:17:01 EDT 2015

John,

You can download Xcode 6.2 in order to be able to install your apps onto your devices. LiveCode does not support using Xcode 6.2 for development/building quite yet, but I’m sure it will soon. So just continue to keep Xcode 6.1 around for that purpose for now. Only fire up Xcode 6.2 when you want to actually install your apps.

Just a note. If you’ve installed Xcode through the Mac App Store, you can update that copy to 6.2, then just go into Apple’s Dev Center, log in, find the “Additional Downloads” link (I don’t recall the exact name of it), and download a copy of Xcode 6.1. Or do the opposite. Don’t update your Mac App Store copy, and instead go and manually download and install Xcode 6.2.

Hopefully that makes sense. :-)

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield