more menus oddities

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 10:49:36 EDT 2015

Exporting my first PDFs , I found another oddity:  on a mac, the menubar
appears on the exported PDF, even though it isn't visible on screen.

This was easy enough to solve, with my script stashing, falsing and
resetting the vis of the menu.

However, the adjustment in screen height apparently means that my boxes and
bordered fields are now getting scaled, and at first guess, I would say
that they're landing on pixel/point boundaries, rather than a truly scaled
pdf.  I suspect I can solve this by changing the print area.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462