WatchKit

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Mar 16 10:48:39 EDT 2015

I highly recommend watching "All About Android" on TWiT.tv every week.
Those guys do a great job of presenting any/all new trends in Android
hardware and apps.  They demo the latest variants of Android Wear devices
from Pebble to Glass to LG-Watch to Moto360.  I love those round screens on
the high-end Android watches.  Check them out!

Here are a couple good ones:

http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/201

http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/204