Pre-select / highlight list field lines on cardOpen?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Sun Mar 15 19:41:10 EDT 2015

…great, thanks Scott.

I had tried setting the hilitedLines property on the field but that was throwing errors too. It turned out to be an error on the custom property setting end - as I was saving the selectedLines into the custom property (values) rather than hilitedLines (comma-delimited integers).

All good now :-)
Best,
Keith..