What property does "set as stack menubar" set?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 09:12:00 EDT 2015

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 7:11 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> No, leave it visible so Windows users will see it and you will too during
> development.

There's no direct development on this stack.  When I need an output window,
stack out0 gets cloned (out 1, out 2, etc.), but it is never seen itself.
It has its own menugroup.

In out0, the menu works, does not appear on the card, and is not marked
invisible in the application browser.

put the editMenus of stack out0, the vis of grp stk_menu of stack out0, the
menubar of stack out0

yields
fase, true,

I clone stack out0, name it to out 1, and the menu now appears on the card.

OK, I found it.  in my setMenus handler, I have

set the menuBar of stack otWnNm to the long id of  group "stk_menu" of
stack otWnNm

(sometimes set only for macos)

This line is making the group visible, but checking editMenus shows that it
is still false.

Is this behavior correct?  And will it give me problems on windows?

Thanks again

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462