on-rev urgent ticket system down?

Paul Kocsis pktemp50 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 18:41:20 EDT 2015

Would anyone know if on-rev support 'urgent' system might be down?  I've
sent 4 emails with the subject 'urgent' and have yet to hear from them.  I
have indeed generally heard from them in an hour in the past, but no go for
over 18 hours now.  Is there some other way to get them a message if their
'urgent' system is not functioning and they are not aware of that fact?
(and yes, I am sending the 'urgent' email from my on-rev registered email
address)

To those that may be on-rev customers and read this....."no", the servers
are not down, its just that my particular account has an issue that needs
their immediate attention.....I add this just so I don't freak out current
on-rev customers....