Speaking of XML, what about KML?

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:07:34 EDT 2015

I had never heard of kml, so I poked around a bit and found some samples
at https://developers.google.com/kml/documentation/kml_tut.     It looks
like it is a specific format of xml.

convertXMLToArray seems to work, but you are still going to have to look
closely at the array structure that is specific to kml.   Hope this
helps you get started.

-= Mike