XML Tutorial

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Mar 13 14:02:11 EDT 2015

Graham,

Here's a link to my parsing of Google's Geo Coding API that returns XML. This function parses the XML and returns the results in an array. Doesn't do all the XML stuff but might be a help get you started.

http://evergreeninfo.on-rev.com/runrev/GeoCodeAndXML.txt

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services