eric at canelasoftware.com
Thu Mar 12 12:58:36 EDT 2015
Any way to save an object or a group of objects without having to save the stack?
I would like to create a group, save the group, then be able to add that group to a stack.
I am currently:
1. Creating a group on a blank stack;
2. Saving the stack binary;
3. Downloading the stack binary when needed;
4. Creating a stack file from the binary;
5. Loading the stack into memory;
6. Copying the group to another stack;
7 Deleting the stack from memory, from disk.
I also thought about saving the properties of the group and all the objects to a text file, then creating all the objects on the fly and setting each one’s property from the text file.
More information about the Use-livecode