Datagrid Help

Jim Schaubeck jimschaubeck at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 23:58:33 EDT 2015

Folks,
I would like to use the Datagrid to allow users to:

1) Display data like a spreadsheet
2) Let the user edit the data
    if the data is changed I would like to update a remote database with
that cells update
    If the database update was successful, I would update the data in the
Datagrid
    If the database update was *not* successful, I would like to return to
the old value.

Pretty straight forward

I can build my own data grid but it seems cleaner to use the Datagrid in
LC...I just *CAN NOT* figure this thing out.

I've built my own data grid in the past and I am very familiar with the
database side...just not able to get the Datagrid thing going.

I've been through the "lessons" so I must be just missing something

Thank you!