iOS simulator and iOS 8 [Was sqlite and iOS 8]

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Wed Mar 11 04:29:46 EDT 2015

Actually the iOS simulator start up times with 7.0.3 has been pretty good -
but I don't trust it anymore and hardly ever use it - better to get on a
real device and test properly (what is the point of testing with an
unpredictable simulator?). It may be I'm being too hard on the simulator but
I've been doing more Android work recently where the emulator is a joke and
I test on a real device 100% of the time

-----
"The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein